Develop a Workforce that is Future Ready
Seeing the potential in your team is the easy part, knowing what to do with them and where to lead them is the hard part.
At our Future Ready Breakfast, we will cover the key steps to growing your business through getting the most out of your biggest asset - your people. Presented by Paul Jarvie and (TBA) from EMA
Key topics covered:
• Harnessing and managing five generations of an intergenerational workforce
• Harnessing and managing a diverse cultural workforce
• Differing work attitudes, desires and what is driving your teams
• Transfer of knowledge- job design, team structures and how to get the most out of all the talent you have
• Onboarding, continuous development to attract and maintain talent
Don’t give your valuable staff a reason to consider another workplace, give them the motivation to partner with you during your business growth and engage a culture of development.
When:Wednesday 6 September 2017 7am- 9am (a light breakfast will be provided)
Where: West End Rowing Club, 26 Saunders Place Rosebank
Name of other Attendees
Do Not Fill This Out